If you’re a Contract Manager with previous Quantity Surveying experience, looking for a new long-term contract and the opportunity to be involved in a project using unique technologies within energy from waste, look no further!
Our client, based in the South West, utilises a unique gasification process and being a small company offers the opportunity for growth. The contract is initially 12 months, with a possible 12 month extension
Key responsibilities as Contract Manager/QS will include:
- To provide regular, up to date information on the contract as required to the management
- To provide advice and support on all project matters
- To liaise with external and internal stakeholders, the project team and senior management to provide project evaluation, progress and work plan information
- To manage contractors, sub-contractors and consultancies, ensuring information is produced and recorded where required
- To manage and update the project plan regularly to ensure services are delivered on time and in line with tender documentation
- To ensure the company delivers the key contracted deliverables in accordance with requirements to maximise the assetâs value.
- Contract management after care and payment variations changes etc
If you have experience with IChemE contracts apply or get in touch to find out more.