- As this is a sole communications function, you will be responsible for all communications tailored specifically for the external partners.
- Working on the strategy with the board to shape the direction for this new side of the business for the organisation.
- Track projects and media exposure and seek press opportunities.
To be considered for this Communications Manager / Specialist you should:
- Be an experienced communications professional with experience of working with / setting up new businesses.
- Have a Can-Do-Attitude, be agile and nimble, and able to move quickly with new messages.
- Have experience of creating and implementing the communications strategy
- Enjoy working in a small team.
Morgan Hunt is delighted to represent this Membership body based in the City of London in their search for a Communications Manager. This organisation offers the opportunity to shape your own experience according to your skills, goals and interests. The role will provide valuable experience for someone interested in leading the communications in a new business venture for a large organisation.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Contact: Izabella Pietrzyk
Telephone Number: 020 7419 8900
Date Added: 13/09/2019