- Proven Primary Care sales experience within the South East of England territory – preferably in the ophthalmic market.
- An entrepreneurial and personable candidate who possesses strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- A personable individual who is comfortable working on-site with existing customers.
- A full UK driving License is necessary.
- Maintain and develop existing key account relationships to drive the growth as well as strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Opportunity for strategic input to the wider sales plan due to a flat management structure.
- Act as the point of contact for customers within your territory as well as staying abreast of industry trends and utilise this information in the development of new business opportunities.
- A leading Ophthalmic pharmaceutical and Medical Devices provider servicing retail, public services and industry
- An expanding company with most of the commercial teams based in field nationally
- Small enough to be agile, but entrenched enough to be stable
- A forward thinking and growing organisation who provides freedom to implement plans based on your experience
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package. Salary will be commensurate with experience.