POSITION: Business Development Manager
SALARY: £35,000 – £55,000 (OTE £110,000)
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Flexible Hours
HOURS: Start 8am or 10am – need to work 8 Hours depending on when meetings are booked in
LOCATION: London EC2Y 9ST – Can work remotely or from office
Our client is a leading Cyber Security professional services company, with an outstanding reputation and massive growth over the past 3 years’. The company has strong partnerships with leading Cyber Security providers SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, BeyondTrust and more. The company has offices in Chester, London and Cape Town, South Africa.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company. Previous experience selling cyber security is mandatory. Applicants will not be successful without this prior experience.
- Deliver sales on a range of services including design and implementation, support, managed service and software sales of leading IAM (Identity Access Management) and PAM (Privileged Access Management) solutions. These leading systems include SailPoint, CyberARK, Okta, BeyondTrust and more.
- You will utilise your knowledge and expertise to drive the business forward through developing stronger partner relationships with their Account Managers to gain new customers.
- In addition to new business you will cross sell services to existing customers as well as introduce other vendor solutions or software products developed by the company.
As the Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Inbound lead follow-up and lead development.
- Outbound prospecting through partner relationship development.
- Closing sales pipeline opportunities.
- Forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Meeting/exceeding assigned KPI’s.
- CRM data entry/management.
- Attending trade events UK, EU, USA, SA.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ideally you will have 4+ years’ B2B sales experience with a proven track record of service or software sales.
- Experience selling into FTSE 100 and extremely large multinational companies.
- Very strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Consistent record of overachieving against target and experience in IT sales is preferred.
- Experience with CRM system.
- Strong technical understanding of Cyber security.
- Comfortable with creating and presenting proposals and the use of MS office tools.
- Be flexible and willing to travel abroad when needed.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: BDM, Business Development, Manager, Development Manager, Product Manager, Service Presentation, Negotiations, Sales Closings, Customer Relationship Manager, New Product Introduction, Manager, Lead, Team Manager, Sales, IT, Cyber Security,