Originating in London in 1981, OFFICE is a world leading authority on fashion footwear. Our broad, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service to our loyal Customers.
Working in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail. Our OFFICE store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the World class service that is delivered in our stores on a daily basis.
As an Assistant Store Manager for OFFICE you will be an integral member of the Store Management team.
What does an Assistant Store Manager role at OFFICE look like?
- Inspiring, coaching and leading the Store team to deliver World Class Customer Service.
- Managing the sales floor alongside the Store Manager and ensuring store and sales KPIs are hit consistently.
- Analysing Store sales reports and with the support of the Store Manager, identifying best sellers and slow sellers to drive sales.
- Ensuring that all audit and administration processes are actioned against guidelines.
- Responsibility for banking and cash handling in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Identifying key opportunities for improvement in product ranges and communicating back to Buying and Merchandising in OFFICE/OFFSPRING HQ.
- Personally keeping up to date with knowledge of the Sneaker Industry and using innovative training methods to ensure your team are kept up to date and inspired to talk to the customer about the current ranges.
- Assisting the Store Manager with HR and Recruitment responsibilities.
- Ensuring the shop floor appearance is kept to high standards and the store’s Visual Merchandising is up to date and in line with any guidance received from Head Office.
What are we looking for?
- A solid retailing background at Supervisor level or above
- Ideally a love for Footwear and Fashion Trends
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and spot key opportunities for sales growth
- Ability to lead and inspire your team
What do we offer you?
- A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment – Our staff love working for OFFICE because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented.
- World Class Training and Development – Enjoy on the job training as well as training and development programs that are run by HQ.
- Amazing Colleagues – Work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed.
- Succession Planning – We recognise our Superstars and we aren’t afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Want to work with our OFFICE team? Apply today with your CV!
OFFICE confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our business.All individuals employed by OFFICE will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, nationality, maternity, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or social or ethnic origin.