Could you be a great fit for us?
We are on the hunt for a proven Area Manager seeking a new and challenging opportunity to lead and inspire a district of thirteen businesses dotted through the South East, from Norfolk in the east over to Surrey & Kent in the west. This district is a wonderful collection of our pubs nestled in some fantastic suburban locations.
We have outstanding career development opportunities for you here and brilliant training as standard- we love growing our own talent here at M&B.
Our Area Managerâs role is extremely varied, and includes:
- Ensuring food, drink and service quality are at the top of everyone’s agenda and delivered with passion and pride
- Leading and inspiring a team of General Managers, Deputies, Assistants, Kitchen Managers, Accredited Kitchen Managers and a House of Excellence
- Ensuring our guests have a great experience every time they visit
- Driving people succession within your district, and brand through excellent communication and outstanding leadership capability
- Recognising excellence and providing coaching to those who need a helping hand and support
- Ensuring that all the standards of a great Mitchells & Butlers pub are delivered consistently
- Driving sales across the businesses, utilising central marketing
- Ensuring that your teams operate in a safe, clean and risk-free environment
- The ability to recruit, retain and engage ‘like-minded’ high performers
- Previous experience running a multi-site retail operation is sought
- Proven evidence of being an inspiring leader
- An entrepreneurial business style
- An affinity and understanding of the Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery offer and guest profile
- Great communication skills
- Proven evidence of sales and profit building, within a like for like role
- Personal drive, energy and commitment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- ‘Fire in the belly’ to be the very best
Required skills: Communicating with Clarity, Making the Complex Simple, Lead from the Front, Drive for Results, Forward Looking, Win with Our People, Personal Courage