We’re looking for a driven, energised, people-loving Admissions Manager to join our founding team.
If you’re looking for meaningful work, this is an incredible time to join our company. We need someone who’s not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in to support our small, but growing team. Someone who’s creatively inclined with a genuine passion for helping others, and the creative industries. Someone with a flare for communication and commerce.
As part of our marketing and sales team, you will report to our Director of Acquisitions. Working with the team, your primary focus will be to qualify and convert marketing leads into enrolled students, but other key responsibilities will include:
- Execution of the sales strategy and converting marketing leads
- Work with marketing to:
- Define and adjust the sales strategy, identifying qualified leads
- Create customer lifecycle content and materials to nurture leads along the pipeline
- Manage HubSpot CRM: You will be responsible for the sales side of the system (including managing multiple pipelines and customer deals, live chat, enquiries and automated sequences, etc)
- Organise and manage student recruitment events and online activities
- You will be the point of contact for all new leads, from enquiry through to conversion: Online live chat, email, phone correspondence, face to face consultations, Open Day and Open Evening events
- Develop strong sales and recruitment methodologies across different courses and audiences
- Manage your own diary for all face-to-face meetings and phone appointments with potential students
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in sales, business development, recruitment or account management (experience based in the creative industries would be preferable, but not essential)
- Proven and successful track record of a consultative new business approach
- Face-to-face customer experience
- Some events experience is desirable
- Strong skills in managing CRM systems / customer databases and supporting online sales tools
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Superb written communication skills and able to continue a consultative ‘sell’ on email
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Open to flexible working
- Generous holiday leave
- Team socials and lunches
- Free tea and coffee
Created is a new academy, for a new kind of creative. Unlike most educators, we develop every element of a person that’s needed to break into the industry and flourish. Employers insist on practical, personal and professional skills – so our pioneering take on learning supercharges students in all three areas, developing creatives of the future who’ll stand the test of time.
Our promise is delivered through our nine-month, part-time career programs. We bring together mentoring from the pros, coaching for results, real industry briefs and career-changing feedback to make our learners unstoppable.
Great work is only possible with great people
We’re here to do meaningful work. This is not a job, but a calling. Being here offers the chance to not only launch and elevate the careers of countless creatives but to transform the face of education as we know it.
It is broke, and we are fixing it
What does a challenge mean to you? Is it a fork in the road, or a wall worth climbing? We see the system as broken and we want to surround ourselves with people who care about building something better right now. Nothing matters more than our learners having the most enjoyable and impactful journey with us, which is why we’ve set the bar high for our team who are responsible for that experience. If you’re great, we’ll push you to be exceptional.
Be master of your own destiny
We’re made up of high-performing, multi-faceted doers, movers and shakers and our courses are managed by interdisciplinary teams. We keep the dialogue open, honest and true and encourage learning to happen upwards and downwards, sideways and over. You have the autonomy to make this work your own and we want those routes to great work to be as simple as they can. We’ll give you the tools. It’s up to you to design something masterful.
You’re ready to dream big, are unashamed to do what scares you and you’ll be the eternal student. But, you’ll also just get the job done.
We want you, in short, to do your best work here.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla – the talent matching engine IndeedHP