Company: Green Energy Technical Services Ltd
Location: United Kingdom
- Site set up and ordering of required plant and equipment.
- Site inductions, Toolbox Talks and briefings.
- Supervise and organise daily work
- Monitor the progress of the work.
- Control of all day to day operations, including progress, planning,
- Supervise direct and subcontract labour.
- Ensure materials are ordered, delivered and co-ordinated on site.
- Client liaison.
- Holding regular meetings with both staff and subcontractors on site, reporting on any issues and monitoring progress
- Reporting to senior management
- Ensuring health and safety is being maintained on site, paperwork is up to date, permits in place etc
- Attending progress and client review meetings with senior management.
- Quality audits/inspections to ensure installations are to agreed specifications.
- Completing daily site diaryâs and progress reports.
- Willing to travel and accept overnight stays.
- Well organised.
- Having good communication skills
- Being able to work with and supervise a team of installers .
- Being able to create accurate reports.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having a high awareness of safety and health issues.
- Good IT skills.
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualified
- Trade qualified (Ideally electrical)
IOSH or NEBOSH
- Ideally Telehandler trained.