You will be an experienced Project Manager capable of leading a set of internal strategic projects and external client facing software delivery projects.
Responsible for shaping, planning and leading the delivery of technology led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams, leading the client interests and the successful delivery by the software delivery teams.
You will be a confident, pragmatic, agile practitioner, who is able to work with stakeholders and delivery teams who are still developing their agile maturity. This is a senior role that will require a combination of coaching, leadership and management, balancing the ability to keep an eye on detail whilst ensuring progress towards larger business objectives. This role requires both technical competence as well as an experienced background in agile project management.
Who we are
We are Leveris. We build banks. We build them so that new or existing financial providers can offer banking services quickly, differently and more beautifully than ever before.
Our headquarters are in Dublin with research and development centres in Prague, Brno and Minsk. That’s almost 200 minds working together to create banking that works better for everyone.
Some of us were engineers, salespeople, analysts and even rocket scientists before we found
our calling here. Our backgrounds may vary across banking, business and tech but we’ve one
key thing in common – we’ve all been customers.
- Lead the delivery of technology led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams.
- Lead the client interests and the successful delivery by the software delivery teams.
- Manage an agile delivery project with large and geographically distributed teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (client, internal to the account and across the organisation).
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of the Leveris Delivery methodology.
- Manage client expectations, reporting and assurance.
- 10 + years’ experience of leading agile software delivery projects with teams of 15+
- High degree of business, personal and commercial skill required to lead and coordinate the delivery of the business projects.
- Expertise in building and/or leading offshore/nearshore delivery teams
- Ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks, and apply logical and systematic approach to the planning and coordination of appropriate solutions.
- Highly effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to command respect and create a sense of trust across teams.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (client, internal to the account and across the organization), managing client expectations, reporting and assurance.
- Strong understanding of technology delivery, including modern delivery patterns.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to distil complex technical and business ideas into understandable terms for all stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to forecast and create roadmaps, adjusting with new information and changing business priorities, to achieve programmed goals.
- Attitude of continual learning and assessing self-performance to apply new learnings and knowledge.
- Proven client facing project management skills to influence and impact both internal and external stakeholders, while meeting client deadlines
- Robust approach to manage potentially conflicting and competing resources to achieve simplification, standardisation and alignment.
- Good understanding of integration between multiple systems (ERPs, Payment systems, back office, middleware etc.)
At Leveris, every job is a creative job. Creators don’t just design apps. They work with numbers and spreadsheets, lines of code, and annual reports. They sit in boardrooms, manage departments and run project teams. There are over 100 Leveris employees in three European locations, which gives you the opportunity to travel and meet different people from different cultures all working together to deliver something remarkable.
Want to collaborate with like-minded designers, engineers, analysts and strategists and other super smart professionals to get great ideas off the drawing board and out into the world?