Code Institute is an exciting high growth Irish EdTech company that is expanding our Channel Business Development Team. We are looking for a candidate who has excellent consultative sales experience, attention to detail and is driven. If you fulfil the criteria below we would love to hear from you.
In this role you will be;
- Responsible for achieving new business targets.
- Working with partners to achieve sales targets and introduce new products.
- Evaluating potential partners, negotiating contracts and bringing them through the partnership license sales process using a consultative sales approach.
- Working closely with the internal marketing and customer care teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Reporting on sales, populating and updating records our CRM.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Problem solving, first point of contact for partner queries.
- You must have a minimum of 3-5 years proven track record in new business development within a Business-to-Business environment
- Experience in marketing and account management is an advantage
- You have experience dealing with C-Level executives
- Be ambitious, target driven and be used to exceeding a range of KPIs
- You take a collaborative sales approach and ensure the needs of the client are met effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- High energy, positive “can do“ attitude in all interactions, coupled with natural sales instincts
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to create convincing proposals & close
- Team player, who thinks like an owner and takes a proactive approach to developing your market
- You take an analytical and strategic approach to developing your market
- Knowledge of the education industry is an advantage
By 2020 there will be two million ICT job vacancies worldwide – Code Institute’s mission is to bridge the global ICT skills gap.
Our Diploma in Software Development is the only credit-rated coding bootcamp in Europe. Our target is to become the global certification standard for software development qualifications – we aim to achieve this through the expansion of our partner network. We have established a unique partner offering that has seen us sign a number of the largest education providers in the UK and US. However, our next phase of growth will see rapid expansion into the global education arena.