This role is an equal mix of tactical service level management and strategic business relationship management. As such, the role covers all aspects of ensuring that agreed Service Level Targets are met on an on-going basis and reported on through service level reports and service review meetings, together with ensuring that client satisfaction levels are maintained and improved, developing a clear understanding of the Company’s IT and overall corporate strategy.
The role will be instrumental in effective communication with the client, keeping them informed of progress and managing their expectations and, at the same time, it is key to driving operational effectiveness.
* Understanding the need of the client and the supplier and responding to it in a timely and efficient manner to meet/exceed their expectations
* Establishing and maintaining effective relationships and winning the trust and respect of clients and suppliers
* Communicating clearly, coherently and constructively with many diverse teams and different levels of people in both favorable and difficult situations
* Providing guidance on and confidence in products and services, achieving client and supplier relationships targets and KPIs and holding regular, formal client and supplier meetings
* Focusing on goals, turning them into key objectives and making plans to achieve what is required.
* Managing risks effectively and in line with the Company’s current risk management policies, so that appropriate mitigation action is in place and taken when necessary
* Preventing problems that have an adverse effect on products and services we offer to our clients, taking proactive steps, avoiding delays and difficult decisions but having the ability to deal well with failure
* Conducting business reviews to ensure client and supplier satisfaction with product and services, providing rapid response to the outcomes of these reviews and transparency on the progress being made
* Building strategic client and supplier relationships, ensuring structured management is in place and both clients and suppliers are consistently and appropriately engaged
* Monitoring and managing supplier and client relationships to ensure they are meeting performance targets, using KPIs to measure performance in delivery of services and change
* Performance benchmarking and working closely with suppliers and clients to continuously improve our service
* Good education standard ideally Degree, part PMI or ACII qualification or proven advanced pensions industry experience
* Experience in Defined Contributions/Final Salary, operations, administration and implementation
* Knowledge of the European Pension Funds legislation
* Knowledge of the retirement market
* Self-starter, pro-active and keen to take on responsibility and new projects
* Strong organisational skills, with a knowledge of service delivery and client/supplier relationship management
* Numerate and computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Visio an advantage)
* Able to demonstrate competency and experience in duties and responsibilities mentioned above
* Ability to work well with various internal departments at all levels
* Ability to anticipate potential problems, plan for such events and problem solve showing resourcefulness and initiative
* Good written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
* Strong desire and satisfaction for carrying out and finishing tasks to the required quality and timescales
* Ability to travel at short notice if required
* Ability to manage your own time and a workload (that can be heavy at times) efficiently, taking into consideration the requirements of others and the deadlines that have been set
* Good team player with the ability to empathize and engage well with those around you and the willingness to offer assistance and support as required
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible – CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED – Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further.