– Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Engineering
– 8 to 15 years of relevant working experience with Oracle ERP/Supply Chain solutions
– Extended Client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
– Experience with new methods & tools such as (Scaled) Agile, DevOps, Design thinking
– Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering Oracle ERP/Supply Chain solutions in Oracle E-Business R12 and Minimum of 2 years of experience with ERP Cloud
– Minimum of 1 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementation
– Minimum of 2 years of business development (project pre-sales, sales, RFP submission) experience
– Fluent in French or Dutch and English, in both word and writing
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com