Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 1510
Our client, a dynamic Fintech offering online payment solutions and headquartered in Luxembourg, is looking for a Payment Manager (m/f) to join its growing team.
Directly reporting to the Operations Manager, youÂ will work cross-departmentally with several services on differentÂ projects related to payment and banking issues.
As Payment Manager, your main missions will include the following :
- Establishing and maintaining operational relationship with banking providers and third parties
- Controlling the activity and strategic relationship with the banking partners and any other actor in the acquisition chain
- Collaborating with the anti-fraud service on the implementation of the EU anti-fraud strategy
- Working closely with the Technical and Product teams on projects related to payment solutions and anti-fraud
- Ensuring functional and technical regulatory watch on payment and anti-fraud solutions on collaboration with company’s stakeholders
- Analyzing results and conversation rates to submit and manage key changes
- Identifying evolutions and needs to improve to improve company’s performance on the European markets (banking networks, payment methods, etc.)
- Strong banking expertise
- A significant experience of minimum of 4 years in banking or payment sector
- Strong analytical, synthetical andÂ organizational skills. Autonomous and good team-player
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered as a strong advantage
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity, please send your application to Charline Leroy.