Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
Are you in a mid-level position within the fund industry?
Do you enjoy or would like to manage people?
Our client offers excellent career paths and a great environment to work in. It is an international setting in a friendly environment which values team-work. Currently they are searching for the Customer Service Manager who will report directly to the Team Leader within the Distribution and Shareholder Services. This role will involve both the oversight of distributions and shareholder services.
* Take ownership of issues and support Distributor and Shareholder services to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
* Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company goals
* Interact in a friendly and professional manner with the Distributor and Shareholder services as well as internal and external customers
* Actively support companies’ “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, ensuring areas of concern are reported promptly to your team leader
* Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of companies’ Funds, procedures and systems, as well as an strong knowledge of service offering Liaise and develop strong relationships with your team leader to ensure agreed market goals and service standards are consistently delivered in line with existing policies and procedures
* Be the first point of contact for Distributor and Shareholder services
* Share market knowledge experience and aid Distributor and Shareholder services
* Show creativity in solving special issues
* Being a point of contact for the team and ensuring proper training and development (continuous improvement) of staff
* Aid / cover to team leader when necessary
* Provide constructive feedback to Management wherever possible to further improve existing services
* Coordination and creation of daily and monthly Management Information statistics
* At least 3 years’ experience within the fund industry in Luxembourg
* At ease with numbers and reporting tools
* Fluency in English; other languages are considered as an advantage
* Previous experience in supervising more junior colleagues would be an asset
* Excellent communication and social skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Team player who can gain the support and commitment of peers and internal and external service partners
* A proactive approach to internal relationships with analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
* Confidence and skills to manage change processes or initiatives when required
* Willingness to question processes with a view to improve service delivery
* ‘Can do’ attitude reflected in pro-active problem resolution and follow-up
* Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting
* Demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism to the role
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible – CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED – Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further.