Company Secretary – Asset Manager (BM1965)
This position offers you the opportunity to join a large and growing asset manager in Luxembourg.
The Company Secretary team has good standing within the organisation and you will have access to various senior stakeholders to enable you to execute your responsibilities. You will gain exposure to a large number of funds and investment strategies, thereby increasing your learning opportunities.
As part of the Company Secretarial team, you will work closely with colleagues to ensure company secretarial duties are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
You will ensure liaison between internal stakeholders results in effective communication between Boards and business leaders.
You will provide company secretarial support (board meetings, minutes, proxies, circular resolutions, AGMs, EGMs, liquidations). Participation in and management of Board meetings will be a key part of your function.
Main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the daily management of assigned Luxembourg companies/ funds
• Maintain proper legal records and files, whilst providing complete corporate governance
• Ensure compliance of the Funds to Luxembourg regulations
• Act as central point of contact with clients, service providers and other offices
• Be closely involved in restructuring and/or setting up new investment structures
• Prepare and minute Board meetings, AGMs, EGMs
• Act as liaison with investors and shareholders, responsible for issuing capital transactions and shares, organizing share transfers
• Assist in the financial reporting to investors
• Remain knowledgeable of changing industry regulations and advise clients
• Update company records as and when required
• Provide advice and support to the business in regards to all governance matters
To ensure success, you will have the following qualifications:
• A minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a Company Secretary in Luxembourg or Dublin
• Excellent knowledge of UCITs funds
• Ability to work in a busy team, in a team-orientated fashion is essential
• Fluent in English; both written and verbal is a must have
• Excellent organization, communication skills and minute taking is essential
• Proactive and positive personality with strong integrity
• Highly accurate with good attention to detail
• Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment
• Experience with Blueprint software would be considered to be an advantage
• Attention to detail essential and proofing skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.