You will be joining an internationally recognized asset manager as their AML Compliance Manager.
Working closely with the CCO you will be responsible for the respect and application of the AML/KYC control of the (alternative) investment products managed by the management company and administered by the central administration.
* Head up a team of 2 including their evaluation, work organization and training plans
* Be the person in charge of the respect of the AML/KYC regulations, updating when necessary the internal policies, creating and/or applying controls and working closely with the CCO, internal and external auditors
* Set-up the second line of supervision and a periodic control on the fund distributors
* Ensure an AML/KYC control is applied on the various shares and the transactions done, in-house and outsourced
* Set-up a control procedure for every outsourced activity
* Work closely with the operations, provide regular in-house training to make sure the regulations are known, understood and applied by everyone
* University degree completed with an experience of 7-10 years with an asset manager or an asset servicer
* Demonstrated experience as a successful Supervisor/Assistant Manager
* Solid regulatory knowledge linked to the distribution, transactions, investment funds in Luxembourg (law of 2004, CSSF circulars, âŚ)
* Fluent in English with a very good knowledge of French
* Strong teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Autonomous, rigorous, respectful of deadlines and flexible
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible – CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED – Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AB1
We’ll help you go further.