Sugar Coated,located in Blackrock, Dublin are looking for a Manager.
As we deal with numerous applications, by copying and pasting this link into a new web browser you will be speeding up your application time and your CV will be processed more quickly: https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/manager-new-salon-dublin
Sugar Coated. is the newest sister salon of Brown Sugar & Sugar Cubed, offering a premium nail, tanning and brow experience in the newly revamped Frascati Shopping Centre. This summer, #Coated brings a new luxury nail and beauty ritual experience to Blackrock, Co.Dublin. What to expect? Expert hand therapy combining high-quality manicures using premier lacquers and signature massage techniques for total zĂŠnitude, paired with high-brow lash sculpting & bronzing sprays for all occasions. Coated covers your personal esthetics combining beauty with art, the Sugar Culture way. We now have a position for a full time manager, someone with at least 2 years experience in the beauty industry, preferably with nail experience. Some management experience is needed, a willingness to learn and develop, both yourself and your team to provide top class services to our clients.
- Management of all functions of the salon, Front of house, Nails, Lashes, Brows, Tan etc and you will have a deputy Manager and the full support of the Sugar Culture Admin team and the Senior Management team to assist you with your duties.
- Your duties as Salon Manager include (but is not limited) to the following. They will normally be undertaken in conjunction with the Company Directors :
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of customer service within the salon.
- Oversee all training within the salon.
- Management of Staff and where necessary assist in recruitment of Staff
- Rostering, to include recording holidays and any time owed to staff
- Oversee the Receipt, control and nightly lodgement of cash.
- Handling of all customer complaints.
- Preparation of employee appraisals and Targets and following up with employees on their performance against these targets
- Oversee Controls of Stock, Cash, equipment and Company Property
- Ensuring the Salon meets the agreed targets for Services and Retail
- Attendance at Managers meetings and implementation of Group policy in your salon
- You will be required to work 5 days in 7. You get 20 days annual leave and the usual bank holidays.
2 Years minimum experience.
- You will get a salary based on your experience and skillset.
- On top of your basic, there will be bonuses on top of that for achieving agreed targets (these will be very achievable)
- A company phone and ongoing training in management and technical skills If you are career-focused.
- There are advancement opportunities for the right people as we look to grow our brands over the coming years.
BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. By applying for this job, you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the Beautifuljobs website. Due to the large volume of CV’s that we receive, only relevant CV’s will be forwarded to the named company.
Job Type: Full-time