Company: Molecular Devices Danaher
Location: Wals, S
Molecular Devices, LLC creates innovative, high-quality bioanalysis solutions that increase our customersâ productivity. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose, to be our customers’ first choice for systems, consumables, software, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery. Our core values are critical elements of our past and future success – The best team wins. Customers talk, we listen. Continuous improvement is our way of life. Leading edge innovation defines our future. We compete for our shareholders.
Molecular Devices offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates’ and their families’ lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you’ll like what you see.
Molecular Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
Our New Product Generation organization is focused on Protein and Cell biology solution for breakthrough discoveries. Platforms include High Content Screening, Microplate Readers, Label Free detection, Clone Selection and others.
The position is part of the Project Management Office that drives new product introduction cadence and innovation. The candidate works closely with the development and product marketing teams, with frequent report outs to leadership. A successful candidate for this position will have a track record of delivering projects on time and budget, achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, and working closely with cross-functional teams and business leaders.
The right candidate is able to drive product development to further grow the position of Molecular Devices in this market.
Key Objectives and Tasks:
L ead cross-functional and technical teams to execute on project priorities and timelines
- Produce and monitor overall project schedules, issues, risks, and opportunities
- Manage the Product Life Cycle development artifacts to ensure quality following Molecular Devices Quality Management System (QMS)
- Align to and follow the Product Development Process
- Establish and manage Key Process Indicators (KPI) for the project to track progress and health of the project
- Frequent reporting to and interaction with executive level company management and functional leaders
- Align to the DBS tools (Visual project management, daily management, lean development, etc.) and standard work
S kills and Specifications:
- Exhibits demonstrated expert knowledge of product development life cycle management
- Experienced in Product Development process
- Able to manage complex projects executed in multiple sites in multiple geographies
- Has demonstrated cross functional communication skills with global communication
- Is results driven
- Effectively communicates (verbal and written) new insight and ideas with cross-functional team.
- Efficiently works under pressure and deadlines, an d works to complete assigned task s on time and on budget .
- Able to respond to changes in process, responsibility, or assignment quickly without losing sight of the overall goal.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Possesses leadership skills that drives and motivates the team.
- Self-confident and self-aware personality.
- Metrics-driven individual that thinks about measurement of progress and opportunities for improvement
- BS. degree in life sciences, technology, engineering, or similar degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar
- Working knowledge (or better) understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and/or Toyota production System methodologies
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in a process driven environment (e.g. manufacturing or project management)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
: Molecular Devices
: Project/Program Management
: EMEA-Western Europe-Austria-5-Wals