- Lead cross-sectoral projects that realize Business Line DUV System Delivery Business Priorities
- For example, reduce the integral cycle time of all Business Line DUV machines that are produced in volume and resulting SMARTer objectives
- Dominant in this realization is setting clear priorities and objectives per sector, sector department and even sector teams
- Ability to garner high credibility
- Align clear program deliverables of the suppliers, engineering projects and the operational sectors to one consistent plan
- Manage the technical, strategic sourcing & procurement and operations complexity of projects by first taking time to fully understand problems and choices and then being able to simplify in order to make clear decisions that are understood and supported by the sectors and BL Program team.
- Report on the progress, identify issues and bottlenecks and formulate clear help requests
- Orchestrate, lead and motivate diverse teams
- As the SDM Project Manager you are end-to-end responsible to deliver substantial improvements. You prepare decisions for the Program Manager. You own complex projects.You report at program level.
- MSc is preferred, BSc with relevant track record appreciated
- Industrial and [Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded Software or Mechatronics] Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in international high-tech industry, of which:
- 5+ years of experience in running complex hardware related projects.
- Proven leadership with (technical) content
- Experience with machine/system integration
- Ability to work independently or in team settings in highly ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Extensive ASML experience, preferable in Operations, D&E and SS&P
Context of the position
- The Senior Project Manager System Delivery owns a subset of a program delivering Business Line Priorities. Support to our factory and field, as well as a wide range of improvements for e.g. integral cycle time, indirect operations costs, annual Operations costs per sector and improvements thereof
- Multiple suppliers and also deliverables from other programs contribute to the program deliverables
- The Senior Project Manager System Delivery reports to the Program Manager of System Delivery. He has interfaces with internal suppliers, TwinScan Factory, Wilton Factory, Supply Chain Management, BL DUV Program, Customer Support and other sectors within ASML