Closing Date: 7th Aug 2019
Project Manager – Operations
About Pfizer Newbridge
Do you want to part of one of the fastest growing operations in oral solid dose manufacturing? Our Culture at Pfizer Newbridge is the embodiment of how we behave, act, lead and engage with people every day. Our success is achieved through the commitment, engagement and excellence of all our colleagues.
The Project Manager Role:
As Project Manager, you will manage product life cycle projects which ensure we deliver life-changing medicines to our patients and our customers in a compliant and efficient way.
This role is key to supporting the Operations Team delivering medium to long term projects critical to delivering on our breakthrough commitments.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, operations and delivering change. At Newbridge you will get the opportunity to be part of our journey towards world class manufacturing which is focused on the Newbridge vision of âOne Team Supplying Value Simplyâ
What you will do:
- Manage and deliver operations projects using best in class project management and portfolio management techniques.
- Collaborate and manage the interface with site teams to deliver planned commitments to meet stakeholder requirements and supply metric targets.
- Ensure a culture of excellence in project execution within the Manufacturing Operation is integrated delivering superior quality, compliance, safety, supply reliability and financial performance.
To be successful in this role you will require :
- Project Management experience including financial planning and budgeting.
- Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Third level degree in a relevant field of study and at least 2 years management experience in a complex, multi-disciplined environment (not necessarily pharma)
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and goal driven environment.
- A qualification in project management processes and exposure to Lean manufacturing principles.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.