FULL-TIME · AMSTERDAM
About the role
The Project Manager, Marketing helps to lead and maintain open communication on all cross-functional projects that leverage multiple internal and third-party stakeholders, helping to shape and execute WeTransfer’s acquisition and cross-marketing strategy. (This role will partner with our Project Manager, Marketing in our Los Angeles office.)
What you’ll be doing:
- Scope, plan, coordinate and manage multiple projects per year in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from multiple departments, including helping to shape the timeline, deliverables, budgets, and targets. Manage 3rd parties needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Lead a group of cross functional stakeholders incorporating strategy, design, development, content, PR, partnerships, products, and more to successfully execute on cohesive campaigns that drive WeTransfer’s objectives and help grow our user base across multiple products.
- Have a bird’s eye view of all marketing projects as owner of the project management tool, respective boards, calendar, and key milestones.
- Responsible for project management across marketing campaigns, experiments and sprints that drive conversion and usage across products as needed.
- Responsible for informing the timing and deliverables on briefs, including final delivery specs and hand-off instruction, for each respective project for cross-functional teams to execute upon with proactive planning and resource allocation.
- Collaborates within our partner office in Los Angeles to integrate projects and milestones into broader company roadmaps. Oversees timelines, contracts and budgets for each respective project.
What we’ll be looking for:
- Minimum 5 years in a role coordinating cross functional teams to deliver complex projects on and offline
- Experience managing and working in Project Management software required (Implementation of a Project Management tool ideal)
- Proficiency in digital marketing and communications project management
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- Clear and concise communication skills are needed to make sure teams can execute the plan and coordinate across 5 offices and multiple time zones.
A little something about us
Since 2009 WeTransfer has been helping people share their creative ideas. We believe creative thinking changes the way we see the world, and so we develop tools to get people into their flow – that strange and beautiful state where everything comes together and the best work happens.
Today, 50 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Like the sound of working with us?