As a Project Manager Capital Intensive Industry, you will be employed in the advisory group “Resources Logistics & Power”. You will be engaged in small consultancy teams or in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- For most projects you will be involved in the early project phases; elaboration of technological concepts, selection of a preferred solution, generating a Basis of Design and organising the development of engineering deliverables.
- During the next project phases you will review Basic Engineering deliverables, draft tender documents and you will evaluate tenders of contractors.
- Since our clients see us as their partner and we are executing our projects in close cooperation with our clients, it is essential that you can manage the stakeholders in the clients organisation very well.
You want to be in a consultancy and project management role. You like being part of an entrepreneurial open minded team, where clients find us easy to work with. Just like the rest of us, you like to come up with new ideas improving the business cases of the projects of our clients, and focus on future proof, data driven solutions. In addition to this you have:
- A relevant academic degree, preferably mechanical engineering;
- Knowledge of the conceptual engineering phase of installations;
- Experience with functional or performance-based specifications;
- 8-20 Years of relevant experience.
- Know how to present yourself, our company and projects in Dutch and English in a professional way.
- You live in The Netherlands and you will be based in Rotterdam;
- As our clients are based all over the Netherlands and specifically Noord-Holland, flexibility towards traveling is expected.
We are striving to grow our national industrial client base. Besides building on our current strengths in project management and our expertise, we want to grow as a group in commercial skills. Qualities in development of client relations, network and external representation are therefore part of the profile.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. You will be employed in a small but devoted team within our organisation. Furthermore, you’ll receive:
- Challenging projects
- International experience
- Great development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Digital Academy
Send us your CV or Linkedinprofile and short motivation for this position.
For more information you can contact Johan Pruisken at: +31 6 29065861 or Johan.Pruisken@RHDHV.com
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated!
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for more than 137 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
Our 6000 colleagues, working from around 75 permanent offices in more than 30 countries on projects in over 140 countries, are committed to our promise to enhance society together. Our professionals deliver services in the fields of aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, transport, urban and rural development and water.
Within the Business Line Industry and Buildings we support industrial clients in developing their technical projects. Our clients are active in the Capital Intensive Industry and we have particular extensive knowledge of materials handling and logistics.
Apart from the realisation of projects for clients in a direct relationship, we are regularly involved in technical due diligences (for mergers and acquisitions) where we advise about risks and opportunities of the prospect.
We are typically involved in the early project phases; translate the client’s wishes into the first design sketches and flow diagrams up to the selection of an optimum concept, based on a thorough understanding of their processes. We are preparing tender documents based on functional specifications and if basic or detailed engineering is required, we will look for assistance internally Royal HaskoningDHV or will join forces with one of our engineering partners.