Do you want to work at the most innovative and fastest growing Hotel Chain in Scandinavia? Are you a person who likes challenges and want to work in a value driven company? Nordic Choice Hotels care for the environment, the people living on the planet and the local community. Right now, our Technology department, which is part of our shared services organization Hotel Services, is looking for a skilled WAN-LAN administrator.
At Hotel Services, we work to simplify the everyday operations at our hotels and at the headquarters so that our hotels can deliver the best guest experience in the world. As WAN-LAN expert, you will be a member of the Infrastructure & Application team. You will work with strengthening the customer dimension and be part of ensuring that we are a strategic partner for the business. You will be joining the I&A team and be stationed at Kista, Stockholm. You will have a professional counterpart in Oslo you will work closely with. Together you will improve the communication services to 180 hotels, 16.000 employees and our guests at Nordic Choice Hotels.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who wants new challenges in an exciting work environment, someone who wants to take part in forming the IT strategy, lead the way to take our communications services to new levels and deliver first class customer services. With ever-changing demands and changes in the world’s needs. We need an WAN-LAN expert who also will be involved in inn house coverage of GSM/5G , softphone, Callcenter, migrating, standardize and documenting the value chains. You will work with and continuously developing this area working DepOps and Sprint based to deliver fast and just-in-time deliveries on the tasks given.
RESPONSIBILITIES WAN-LAN Services
- Continuous improvement of the WAN-LAN Service Delivery forum
- Day-to-day management of WAN-LAN services
- Develop and maintain the Agile, Scrum based DevUp team
- Work and focus on technical depth in our communication environment
- Responsible for the deliver stabile communication to depended services e.g. TV, POS systems, door locks etc.
- Follow Up WAN-LAN vendors together with other roles at the IT department
- Secure smooth communication transitions from on premises to cloud services.
- Follow up security initiatives and implement improvements.
- Produce and present business cases for needed investments
- Contribute with your knowledge and experience to develop the IT organization
- Several years of experience with WAN-LAN responsibility
- Experience with developing organizations and leading people through changes
- Experience with ownership of WAN-LAN services and processes
- Experience facilitating group/teams and work with root cause analysis, change management, and incident management is required.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- You are a good communicator and have strong WAN-LAN skills that manages to lift this area to new heights.
- You are an excellent coach who can maximizes each individual’s and vendors to deliver
- A deep understanding of the communications technology and protocols and IoT communication needs.
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
- Fluent in a Nordic language and English
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org