For our Client, the company who is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the Worldâs Most Admired Companies we are looking for the right person for the position of Trade Marketing Manager Belux.
This position is part of Trade Marketing, ensures we develop the best product and commercial propositions for each market channel and is, therefore, the link between category management and sales.
Your task in this role will include:
- Translate marketing strategies (brand initiatives and launch plans) into customized marketing plans by channel/account
- Reference for decisions on assortment, distribution, display pricing, promotions at Trade Partner level
- Conduct business analysis and gather market insights to set priorities to channel sales teams
- Define market line up based on the model catalog and manage Trade Partner Investments (TPI) according to company guidelines
- Develop local merchandising material
- Serves as liaison to the Sales field and provides TP support/presentations for strategic initiatives/line reviews
- Create and prepare the sell-in / sell-out offers and trade partner promotion, deploy and monitor
- Contribute to optimize Sales execution effectiveness and Trade coverage.
- Deploy push plans and communicate gaps/opportunities, plan and execute activities
- Key trade partners meetings preparation and participation
Background and Experiences:
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- Applicable experience in the marketing area
- Affinity with numbers
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skill
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Fluent level in French or Dutch and good knowledge of the second national language is a must, good level of English is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude, proactiveness, teamwork
- An open mindset, strong motivation and desire to grow, learn and develop
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)