Are you our new Talent Manager?
The House of Marketing is looking for a Talent Manager.
This position is tailored for a marketing enthusiast with a passion for people. It entails restlessly looking at ways to attract the best talents, to engage with our THoMers and to help them to develop their full potential.
This position is not carved in stone: we already have some good processes running, but we’re also looking for someone that can challenge us and help us make The House of Marketing an (even) better place to work and ultimately serve our clients better.
Attracting the best talents
- You are a strong THoM ambassador in the market, pro-actively identifying the best talents, teaming up with the marketing team to develop impactful recruitment campaigns
- You are the first point of contact for candidates and make sure they have a great candidate experience, regardless of the outcome of the process: screening applications, following up with candidates, optimizing the recruitment process
- You evaluate the overall fit and motivation of the best candidates during the first interview that you conduct autonomously
- You coach the Campus Recruitment team to make sure THoM attracts the best young graduates
- You onboard new colleagues so that they feel at home right from the start
Helping THoMers to develop their full potential
- You are the owner of THoM’s talent development approach: acting as an internal consultant on talent development matters, evangelizing new colleagues, boosting the feedback culture, refining the career path, continuously improving the tools
- You set up the training plan and coordinate trainings (internally and externally) and you’re the champion of our learning platform
- You are the go-to person for all THoMers: act as sounding board or mentor, and help them with questions on their development
- You coach trainees, making sure that they are integrated in the team, get meaningful tasks and learn from their experience at The House of Marketing while contributing to the team
At The House of Marketing, we’re very much aware that there are no happy clients without happy THoMers; we therefore put a lot of efforts in making sure all THoMers are set up for success.
- You take the pulse of the THoMers (informally/ formally, qualitatively/ quantitatively), in order to gain a deep understanding of what’s going on, what should get better and what are the priorities. You define action plans based on these insights and take ownership to make sure concrete results follow
- You make sure that THoMers are engaged by being the champion of our company’s core values, by coaching the Connect team (in charge of all informal activities) and by contributing to a strong and transparent internal communication
- You make sure that the THoM meeting (our monthly team meeting) is a unique moment to inspire colleagues and share experiences
Are you the unicorn we’re looking for?
You match either of the following profiles:
- You have a proven track record in marketing and want to nurture your passion for people and add a string to your bow by re-orienting your career in Human Capital
- You have a proven track record in recruitment of marketing profiles and are looking for an opportunity to expand your scope in other areas of Human Capital, while nurturing your passion for marketing in an environment where virtually everybody is a marketer
In all cases, the following skills are important to us:
- You have a high level of empathy, a growth mindset and a coaching attitude
- You are able to listen, to engage, to influence and to educate. You naturally develop trusting relationships with candidates, colleagues and management
- You connect the dots, understand the bigger picture and balance the interests of the company and those of its employees
- You are not only able to spot problems and opportunities, but also take the lead in finding and implementing solutions thanks to your structured approach, hands-on mindset and demonstrated passion for achievement
- You are passionate about trends in Human Capital and Talent Development and are willing to challenge the status quo
- Your personal values are fully aligned with the values of The House of Marketing and our mother company, The Quanteus Group
- You can fluently address candidates and THoMers in their native language (Dutch, French and English)
- You hold a Master’s degree in a field related to the function (e.g. marketing, business economics, business engineering, organizational psychology)
This position is not for a lone wolf: whereas it requires a high level of autonomy, close collaboration with the Human Capital team (consisting of the Head of Human Capital, the Business Partner for Freelancers and the Payroll Specialist) as well with all other THoMers, from the trainee to the Managing Director, is fundamental.