As Talent Acquisition Manager for our offices in Belgium and The Netherlands you come on board at a truly exciting time in the company. We are growing fast and we are on our way to become Europeâs largest independent Salesforce consulting company. In a company where people are considered as the heart of what we do, you will play a pivotal and crucial role in the further development of the company. You will translate our business and people strategy in actionable talent acquisition initiatives that impact our growth and our future peoples careers in the most positive way.
As a business, we thrive on solutions and making things happen. We have a large team of ambitious, intelligent and creative individuals which brings a vast array of challenges on a daily basis, no two days are ever the same! You will have exposure to strategic initiatives and an opportunity to lead projects with your local and global HR team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can bring ideas and wants to make a big impact in an environment which is constantly looking at how we can improve.
- As a Talent Acquisition Manager for the Benelux you take full ownership of the recruitment and selection function for our Benelux organization, where you are accountable to fill between 40 and 50 vacancies a year (from graduates to senior and managerial hires).
- You will work closely with our management team members to understand their resource challenges and analyse profile requirements.
- Based on your market knowledge, you build a solid recruitment strategy that will meet our people demands, both from a timing perspective, as from a quality perspective.
- People are the heart of our company and you see at your personal ambition to align 4Câs needs with the perfect candidate, not only from a technical and skill perspective, but also from a personality and culture perspective.
- You lead own recruitment initiatives for local and group vacancies and follow-up until closure of the candidate.
- You drive initiatives that allow us to constantly improve and professionalize our group recruitment operations (database management, talent pools, recruitment collateral and tools, kpiâs, etc).
- You are accountable for implementing our selection methodology for every hire and you make sure the right qualification tools are being used and adopted.
- Together with our marketing team you develop, implement and monitor our employer branding strategy to make sure 4C stands out on the market as an attractive employer.
- You share actively your best practices with your group hr colleagues and you work together to make sure we reach our targets as a team.
- You report to the Group HR Director and the Benelux CEO and are working constantly together with our hiring managers.
- You have a strong passion for talent acquisition and you see this function as your career focus for the coming years.
- Hiring targets, closing candidates and finding the perfect fit is what gives you energy.
- You have a strong hunting mentality & you are result oriented.
- You are curious on market and business evolutions, more specific in the domain of technology, digital transformation and customer experience.
- You are capable to conceive and implement a recruitment strategy.
- You are considered as a true people person and you can inspire and coach others.
- You possess strong interview skills.
- You can gain credibility at senior level.
- Ideally you understand the consulting world and the Salesforce ecosystem
- You have ability to work in a growing and agile environment, where things are in a constant evolution.
- You have an open and friendly personality and you are very eager to learn.
- You dare to question yourself and challenge others.
- Ideally you have a few years in a similar role or your feel you are now ready to move from a recruiter position to a next step where you can fully lead a recruitment function for a growing company.