The growth model is based on 3 pillars:
We do not innovate only in one specialty, but more as a total business in several disciplines: water, energy, mobility , restoration, engineering, special techniques and other specialized techniques.
The Denys Group, a popular partner for the most complex projects and infrastructure works.
Denys as a partner within a Consortium has been assigned for the construction of the prison of Haren, in the Brussels region. The allocation was based on various criteria, in which the architectural quality of the design of the Denys consortium stood out tremendously; https://www.regiedesbatiments.be/fr/projects/prison-village-penitentiaire.
Specifically for the project mentioned above, want to strengthen our teams with SITE MANAGERS:
You are responsible for an important part of this huge project:
- You manage the project part assigned to you from A to Z in the right direction; you are responsible for project planning, quality, safety and the budget.
- The management of contractual documents concerning legal, financial, safety, technical and quality conditions are also part of your job, you check whether the necessary permits are present and correct.
- You monitor the budgets, the project results and the financial reporting and monitor the profitability of your part of the construction works.
- You manage a team of operational employees and/or subcontractors through Team Leaders and Foreman. You make sure the right people are present for every part of the construction works.
- You identify the risks and solve problems that may have emerged.
- As an expert in your profession, you monitor the technical and complex aspects during the execution and advise your teams.
- You guarantee that everything is done according to the policies regarding safety, health, quality and environment.
- You will attend the site-meetings actively and you will report correctly.
- In this role you will report to the Construction Manager.
- You obtained a Master in Civil/Industrial Engineering.
- You have at least 2 or 5 years of relevant experience in the construction world.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, in combination with people management skills.
- You are a teamplayer and share relevant information within the teams and with the Construction Manager.
- You are proactive and you accurately assess situations.
- You speak fluently English and you are able to learn some basic Dutch knowledge.
- You are able to relocate into Belgium for the next 3 years (the construction site is close to Brussels Airport).
- A challenging job as Site Manager with autonomy and responsibility.
- The opportunity to work on the biggest Belgium construction project in an international environment and the chance to team up with Spanish and Belgium colleagues.
- A salary package that rewards your performance and experience.
Leave your application letter and C.V. on our website http://www.denys.com and we will contact you!