Location: London EC2A
- Manage the scrum/kanban process with the coordination of the agile team in chosen Agile methodology
- Be responsible for removing any impediments for the scrum team.
- Schedule and arrange daily stand-us, ad-hoc meetings, demo sessions and assist in tailoring decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Assist the product owners to ensure that the product backlogs are in good shape and are clear enough for the development team to work on.
- Be responsible for conducting and encouraging effective output from team retrospective meetings.
- Organize and facilitate the planning meetings.
- Act as a safeguard for the development teams.
- Facilitate the product team to ensure that the roadmap and team priorities are value-driven and aligned with the business directions and priorities
- Ensure that development best practices are respected (adopt, advertise, document and train)
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience to include business and/or project management, business/system requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools
- Flexible, resilient, and able to change focus on demand.
- Ability to problem solve creatively â out of the box thinking
- Experience facilitating seamless collaboration and maximizing team performance across multiple technical teams to ensure rapid delivery of products and timeline achievement of goals
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience on workflow management tools such as JIRA/ScrumWorks/VersionOne
- Plans and organizes projects and tasks for himself and the organization
- Investigates possible roadblocks and develops contingencies to redirect tasks so momentum is not lost
- Conflict management
- Steps up to conflicts; seeing them as opportunities
- Is unbiased and trustworthy in situations that involve personal conflicts of interest
- Hammers out tough agreements and settles disputes equitably
- Business Knowledge
- Understands how all units functionally affect each other
- Systematically evaluate information by using a variety of proven methods and techniques
- Encourage alternative approaches and new ideas
- Clarify complex data or situations so that others can comprehend, respond, and contribute
- Time Management
- Places a high value on his or her time and plans tasks accordingly
- Makes quality time for the most important priorities
- Adeptly handles several tasks at once
- Looks ahead and doesnât get stuck in the here and now, while attending to a broad range of activities
- Managing through processes and systems
- Oversees and directs moderately complex operations efficiently
- Employs the practices, processes, and procedures necessary to get things done
- Can organize people and activities for simple and complex processes
- Measures KPIs and identifies trends in inefficiencies and works to resolve them