GBP 50,000 : GBP 60,000
A thriving Legal Insurance Firm is looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to join their collaborative team working on a digital transformation programme to be based in Central London or Manchester.
As their Scrum Master, you will facilitate teams and work closely with Developers and Testers reiterating estimated planning on regular set intervals. You will be hands on walking the walk with your team and will thrive on helping them achieve.
Core skills required:
- 3 to 5 years+ Scrum Master experience in any well: known software environment
- Proven experience in delivering software: based projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile/scrum methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Scrum Master Certification
- Project management qualification
- Background working on digital transformations
- Experience working on online projects
- Knowledge of fundamentals of iterative agile development
- Understanding software development processes and procedures
- Experience of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Backlog tracking, service: oriented environments and best development practices
We want to hear from you so dont miss out on this excellent opportunity. Apply now and we will respond asap.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003