Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 160,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
About this position
We are currently looking for a SCRUM Master Software to work in our Wuppertal, Germany location. The successful candidate will be at the forefront of the latest technological advances that will transform mobility toward the future. We are looking for someone with a general systems and software understanding and having the capability to lead a team of specialists in customer pursuits. You are a self-starter that is able to resolve ambiguity and provide focus across multiple domains of expertise.
Responsible to drive SW engineering processes
• Responsible to implement SCRUM based agile practices of SCRUM Teams on multiple international locations
• Run daily, weekly and monthly agile rituals efficiently and strictly
• Implements structure changes and strategies that are generated by Agile retrospectives
• Coach, train and guide the SW engineering organization on Agile methodologies
• Coach the SCRUM teams on self-organization
• Improve transparency within the team
• Assessing SCRUM maturity
• Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive
• Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions and removes barriers
You are an experienced computer scientist or engineer holding an degree in or Science, IT or engineering or comparable qualification possible
– Certified SCRUM Master
– 5 years in Agile development environment
– Experience in ADAS or Autonomous Driving is a big plus
– Team lead experience beneficial
– Programming experience in C, C++ or Java is a plus
– Very good communication skills and persuasiveness
– Enjoying new challenges and innovative technologies
– You have fluent English language skills
- Freedom and interesting tasks in an environment where work is fun and where you can analyze world-changing problems and develop solutions
- We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours
- We compensate according to your degree and experience
- We enable a variety of training opportunities
Your start at Aptiv
Anyone interested in software in the car and autonomous driving, will feel at home with us. Anyone who has mental agility and is prepared to face up to new challenges and become familiar with them is the right candidate for us.
What we are looking for are employees who can be briefly described as: “Smart and get things done.”
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.