On behalf of our client, an international leading consumer goods business with an impressive brand portfolio and innovative products, we are looking for a driven Sales Manager. The company is currently growing across the Nordic markets. The position will be based in Stockholm. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world leading consumer goods company.
The Sales Manager is responsible to drive sales and for building strong customer relationship, as well as for proactively developing new business. You will also liaise between customers, key suppliers and internal staff to ensure the timely and successful delivery according to customer needs
- In this role you will be ensuring the delivery on your business goals and sales targets in line with the country objectives
- Manage and develop an existing client portfolio
- Seek and proactively develop new business relationships
- Develop customer specific business plans
- Lead and negotiate agreements with key customers
- Analyse sales trends, market reports and sales intelligence tools to be able to provide advice on sales opportunities
- Participation and presentation of the company at trade fairs and conferences
- Take active part in creating team spirit, motivation and a high-performance culture within the organisation
You have a commercial acumen, a true team spirit and a desire to win. You are motivated by challenges and proactively approach them with energy. In addition to this, you communicate well in all levels of an organization, both internal- and external.
- Higher Education or University degree in a business-related area
- 5 years of sales or business development experience within the consumer industry and/or at a relevant customer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You take responsibility and you enjoy working in a fast working environment.
- You are a team player who helps to create and spread positive atmosphere in the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Swedish & English language skills, both written and oral
The client is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.