Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
Weâre now looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Travel Retail Europe who will be responsible of our expansion within the European region of this fast-moving industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
Daniel Wellington operates main parts of its Travel Retail sales channel through partners, as well as select locations run directly by DW. As a Regional Sales Manager, Travel Retail Europe, you will be reporting to our Head of Global Travel Retail and be responsible for developing the business together with our Travel Retail partners and their network of retailers within the region.
You will be a part of the Travel Retail team, focusing on the expansion of DW in own operated Boutique and Pop ups in Travel Retail. You will also be working on further strengthening the European regions business through market analysis, research and supporting the sales team through tracking the traveler trends, and in developing and sourcing opportunities to further drive the future of the company and expanding the growth of this fast-moving industry.
You will be based in our Stockholm office, with frequent travel required.
Your main tasks:
- Provide a high level of service to the partners in day-to-day account management and be an active partner that helps and push them to reach their sales targets
- Increase Daniel Wellingtons visibility and make sure that the exposure of our brand is according to our brand guidelines
- Responsible for developing the business together with our Key Account Managers, with focus in own operated DW Boutique and Pop ups across Europe Airport and key travel locations
- Work closely with our Business Control team to identify business insights and growth opportunities, in the Europe travel retail business based on industry research
- Work closely with the Europe team to ensure an omnichannel experience for our customers in terms of marketing and communication
- Centralize, revise and communicate performance/challenges/local opportunities/competition stakes and regional steps forward monthly: adjust actions by store or/and in-store, brief team & other functions accordingly
- Travel to meet our partners and visit our point of sales within the Europe Travel Retail area to identify opportunities, understanding and provide training and executional support when needed
- Ensure that our partners have the right assortment and place their orders and handle key negotiations to protect the brand in respect to margin, exposure, and presentation
- Be the spokesperson for Daniel Wellington at trade shows and events
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- You have previous experience of working in a KAM role and a minimum of 3 yearsÂ´ work experience within the Travel Retail area in Europe
- A driven and self-going person that get things done
- Amazing at networking and building relationships
- Love to travel and Ability to travel as needed as a part of the role
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, additional European language a bonus
Are we ticking your boxes?
FYI, we want you to be able to enjoy the best time in Sweden. And we won’t lie, we need time to relax as well after an exciting winter and spring. No need to panic because interviews will be held in August. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application now. Enjoy your time off and we will be in contact when we are back ready for the fall.