Are you the QSHE Manager = Quality – Safety – Health – Environment – Security that we are looking for then please get in contact with email@example.com
As a QSHE Manager you will be responsible for launching, improving and monitoring the existing QSHE policy and yearly safety-plan, in accordance with the strategic objectives of the sites in Geel and Eindhout.
- Coordination and management of external QSHE+ inspections and -audits (performed by legal entities, customers, notified bodies, …) in order to maintain/achieve the existing/new licenses and certificates
- Securing the legal compliancy of all QSHE+ aspects, including: Define and implement the necessary requirements in regards to the storage and transport of Dangerous Goods (environmental permit, fire safety, ADR/IMO/IATA, health and safety of our employees) in cooperation with the relevant external consultants (milieucoördinator, Fire Safety Engineer, Veiligheidsadviseur, EDPW, …) and the relevant department managers. Management of the environmental permit, IMJV, waste process, … in cooperation with an external consultant and the Environmental Champion
- Management of the environmental permit, IMJV, waste process, … in cooperation with an external consultant and the Environmental Champion
- Securing all QSHE+ requirements during the implementation of new customers/projects
- Realisation of the quality- and safety KPI’s of the multiple customers and linked to this, the supervision of the root cause analysis and the implementation of structural improvement actions in response to customer complaints and deviations detected during internal quality control in cooperation with the relevant department managers
- Coordination and management of the first aid policy and the creation of the internal emergency plan
- Coordination and management of the internal audit process and the document management system, incl. correct usage of it by the different process owners
- You have a Master degree, preferably in a scientific area.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a management position. You do have experience with leadership.
- You have a high affinity with the safety policy and the Belgian Well-being legislation.
- You have an attestation of Preventieadviseur I.
- You have a profound knowledge of the different management systems :
- Minimum: ISO9001, ISO14001 en OHSAS18001
- Preferably: GDP, ISO13485, HACCP, TAPA-C, Known Consignor and AEO
- You are a born communicator in order to be able bringing together the different stakeholders and align with them, to make clear agreements and to make proper adjustements when required.
- You have an analytical mindset, you will be able to investigate root causes and CAPA’s and dig into legislations and international standards.
- You are able to report structured in Dutch and English.
- You are customer oriented.
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development. You will be in charge of the QSHE team Campus Kempen (2FTE). You will be part of the Management Team Campus Kempen with direct reporting to the Branch Manager Campus Kempen.