Project Quality Managers to HVDC
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Your main mission will be, as part of the project core team to plan, drive, monitor and organize all quality management tasks in the HVDC project throughout the entire project process – all to ensure that we deliver high quality that meet customer expectations. You will analyze and understand the requirements of the customer and align them with the internal requirements to ensure an efficient execution of the project. During the project execution you will plan, drive, monitor and support the project team in the quality work. You will also be responsible for understanding and managing all risks related to quality.
- In this role you will directly report to the Quality Manager of the unit and in the project to the Project Director. The position is based in Ludvika or Västerås but since our projects are run globally, travelling will be required.
- As a foundation, you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering combined with at least 5 years’ experience of managing quality in a large, global, project business/matrix organization. Prior experience as Project Quality Manager in HVDC Projects, Civil Construction/Oil&Gas/large infrastructure projects, is considered a plus.
- To succeed in this position it is essential that you are structured and well organized, have proven leadership skills and good communication skills, are proficient in Office365 applications and Document Management systems such as PMDoc/eCM and are familiar with Sharepoint. The ability to quickly learn new software is required.
- As you will be working in a global environment, you are fluent in English, written and spoken alike, whereas knowledge in Swedish and additional languages is meritorious. On a personal level, you are structured, analytical and supportive with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and work independently. You have strong collaborative skills and contribute with a positive and proactive mindset.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply at abb.com/careers and search for job ID SE68951088. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until August 24, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Gunilla Cedergren, +4621-32 85 51 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Annika Lokrantz +4624-078 35 23, Unionen: Göran Börjesson +4624-078 32 89, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +4624-078 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Sofia Lindblom, +4624-078 46 23.