We are looking for a Project Manager Infrastrucutre.
- An IT Infrastructure Project Manager, respecting the Agile methodology, ensures the project is completed on time and
within budget, and that the project’s objectives are met (according to scope).
Projects are separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of
Collaborate with Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- French and/or Dutch is optional. English is mandatory.
- Technical experience:
- Mandatory: Knowledge about Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications. Knowledge about packaging of applications in a Windows-based environment.
- Preferable: Cloud, Experience with ADKAR.
We are looking for Project Manager Infrastructure with at least 5 years of proven experience.
Mandatory knowledge about Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications. Knowledge about packaging of applications in a Windows-based environment.
Salary and other advantages will be discussed during the interview.
Please send an English version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter is NOT needed. Thank you.
Attention ! It’s not necessary to contact Actiris for this job offer. The ad was written by the employer. Actiris is not responsible for its content or a possible violation of the legislation in order. If you have any remarks concerning this job offer, please inform Actiris – MCS Employers, 5th floor, Avenue de l’Astronomie 14, 1210 Brussels.