Our Product Marketing Manager knows our graphic software solution in and out. Our software serves brands, agencies, designers and printers on different levels. So we need you to be the M/F/X connection between product, company, customers and our team. You know how to go to market, stay top-of-mind in the market and how to translate market feedback into product enhancements. You think, talk, walk tech. And have a wonderful personality to go with.
Our Product Marketing Manager gets things done within different departments at the company. Which ones? Glad you asked.
Marketing, PR & Communications
- Be the ultimate inter-departmental liaison – as a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be the catalyst that leverages the knowledge of our R&D teams into lead-generating collateral that empowers our sales people.
- Become fluent in all things CHILI publisher – technical documentation and geeky jargon don’t scare you. On the contrary, you’ll translate specs into passionate and exciting marketing material.
- Own our product portfolio – you’ll be THE product reference, collating internal info you know how to relay to our communications team for outstanding outbound communication.
- The way of the webinar – webinars are a powerful online tool, and you’ll oversee their planning and execution to generate, nurture, and solidify leads.
- You’re a whizz with the web – our product pages need constant TLC, so that means keeping our messaging on-brand, updating product descriptions and ensuring all brochures and datasheets are looking their best
- Visual flair is your middle name – you’ll brief our designer on how best to market our products while supplying the snappiest shots for our demo portal.
Market analysis & business intelligence gathering
- Your finger is on the pulse – you’re an eagle-eyed marketing professional ready to sniff out emerging market trends while analyzing the portfolios and performance of our competitors.
- SWOT it – we need you to drive change for the better by identifying our strengths, weaknesses and more. In general, and by vertical.
- Product strategy FTW – along with our CTO, you’ll develop a strategy that not only keeps teams happy but is also reactive to customer feature requests. (hello customer success stories!)
- The price is right – your smart pricing advice to the sales department illustrates the value of CHILI publisher as is in the graphic design arena.
- Customer Success BFF – you liaise with our Customer Success team to become a customer feedback savant, using interviews and feedback to identify key pain points and determine how new features will influence a product’s growth and a customer’s journey.
- Do you have five or more years of product marketing experience for a software solution? Awesome! Are at least two of them in a market-facing role? Double awesome!
- It should be a given that you’re really into ROI tracking and have a burning passion for market analysis and strategy implementation.
- Quirky sense of humor? Step right up, you’ll be speaking directly to customers and in public speaking roles. We believe humor to be the highest form of intelligence. (Agree/disagree?)
- Cross or score, team is how you play. We rely on various collaboration and planning tools to facilitate everyone helping out everyone.
- You have a degree (MBA?) in business or marketing, and you’re a pro at using Microsoft Office, Project.
- Marketing is your passion. You’ll be right at home using automation tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics, and/or collaboration and CRM tools like Teams and Salesforce.
- Public speaking comes with the job . Ideally you have a real flair for punchy content and you know how to enthuse (cross-functional) teams and third parties alike.
We believe in the power of human capital. If we’re a match, we’ll give as good as we get. Salary (duh), work/life/health balance, Flex Income Plan – you see where we’re going here.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.