Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of role
Accountable for understanding the needs, requirements and opportunities of the defined marketplace – representing customers, manufacturers, competitor activity, legal, fiscal, cultural requirements as well as market and technological trends through research and market engagement (internal and external). Fulfilment of those needs, requirements and opportunities – accountable for the launch, adoption and overall success of the products in the defined marketplace.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team of product marketing managers who represent the CDKI markets to align strategies.
- Collaborate with the central product launch team who support internal / external product launches and own the library of product collateral.
- Accountable for product pricing for the defined marketplace within CDKI
- Define and execute on the market strategy
- Existing products in existing market
- New products in existing market
- Foster innovation in team, products and processes to meet the current and future needs of the marketplace.
- Responsible for the successful launch of products onto the local market
- Be responsible for the financial performance of the portfolio in the defined marketplace.
- Responsible for the value proposition for the defined marketplace.
- Be accountable for the performance of the portfolio to support in-market operational teams (sales, training, implementation and support).
- Engage and align with Product Management organisation to achieve product delivery plans.
- Engage and align with other business stakeholders to achieve product delivery plans – R&D, operations, finance, legal, security, HR
- Be the evangelist for their marketplace, internally and externally.
Skills and experience
- Strategic bias
- Marketing bias
- Commercial bias
- Product Pricing in the technology/software sector
- Leadership experience in product marketing in a technology/software environment.
- Experience of fostering innovation
- Deep understanding of product marketing/management activities, processes and frameworks in a technology/software environment.
- Experience of delivering products to revenue and profit success
- Languages : You will need to be fluent in Dutch and ideally French as well.
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.