This is an exciting new Product Manager Lead role based in Stockholm. Our client is a savings app that makes big goals reachable – built for the people through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research offering friendly financial services.
Their mission is to strengthen their growing team that is involved in European expansion and product diversification. Their goal is to deliver user-friendly, technically excellent and successful products to market.
Execute and lead product development delivering the best products to users.
Making well-informed choices for products to ensure that the real business value is delivered throughout the product life-cycle.
Delivering key aspects of the product whilst mentoring and guiding less experienced members of the product team.
Working cross-functionally with Engineers and UX colleagues to create ambitious roadmaps
Making decisions based on hypothesis and evidence-based development that has clear metrics (KPIs) and clear outcomes both for our users and our business
Using your analytical expertise and monitoring the market, the competition, usage patterns, user behaviours, business trends and technology innovations to find new and interesting opportunities for the product area
You the Product Manager Lead:
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of a Hypothesis-driven, user-centred, lean development processes
- Previous experience of creating and launching complex digital products
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- A pragmatic and prestigeless team player, confident in your own abilities
- You fully embrace our mission to make financial management fair for the individual as well as the society
If this sounds like you, click apply now