Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you’ll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Early engagement with key stakeholders (and potentially SWIFT customers) on major commercial initiatives to ensure Operations requirements and/or value propositions are taken into account
- Partner with the Architecture team in the early phases of an initiative to ensure that Operations is fully engaged in the design of new solutions at inception
- Raise awareness within Operations of the impact of new initiatives
- Orchestrate Operations response to RFIs and RFPs
- Represent Operations in SWIFT forums such as ARB, TVAC, ISC, CSC, QBR, Interlock meetings
- Drive the creation or evolution of Operations service catalogue in order to support new technologies (eg. Cloud)
- Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration, best practices and future industry trends
- Learning Agility: Ability to grasp complex concepts and tap into learning resources where necessary
- Self Starter: Ability to independently engage and effectively interact with various SWIFT teams
- Results Driven: Proactively takes ownership for delivering results, and is able to adapt and prioritize amidst changing needs and objectives
- Highly Collaborative: Ability to partner cross functionally, across the regions, within SWIFT and when required, with the customer teams as well
- Inquisitive: Deep intellectual curiosity combined with a practical sense of how to cut to the core issues
- Solid understanding of IT delivery, Operations and Customer Service
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness
- Experience in SWIFT products, services and solutions would be advantageous
- Experience in market infrastructure (e.g. central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository) systems or operations would be advantageous.
- Customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Willing to travel (10-20%)