Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you’ll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The Operations and Support Readiness Team is looking for a dynamic Manager to lead the team with its new scope. The person will have to engage closely with Operations, IT and Marketing to ensure and to deliver readiness for major programmes impacting the Operations organization.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize the activities of the Operations and Support Readiness team
- Set objectives and develop tactical and medium term action plans for the team deliverables
- Manage own department to ensure delivery against short and mid-term objectives
- Under guidance of senior management, implement and maintain HR policies/procedures
- Hire, reward, coach, motivate, and develop team members in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees
- Build, maintain and develop cross-departmental and crossdivisional relationships and agreements on which the division depends to deliver services
- Implement service improvement initiatives to maximize performance (time, cost, quality)
- University degree
- At least 7 years experience in a technical services/operations environment, including demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Good experience in people management
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Pro-active and able to adapt quickly to changes and new priorities
- Proven track record of cross-team collaboration
- Experience with SWIFT or SWIFT products is a plus