The Office Manager is responsible to handle all daily office activities, managing and ensuring
a good office operation.
- Handle all reception activities, including greet and support clients, vendors and other guests.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls professionally.
- Assist with inputting and updating office supplies orders (POâs).
- Assist with invoicing/documentation to meet month-end deadlines.
- Handle general office and administrative support, including but not limited to:
- Handle utilitiy bills issues and vendors interactions.
- Master of petty cash.
- Maintain office/ lounge areas tidy.
- Coordinating meetings, luncheons and events.
- Responsible for maintaining kitchen inventory (coffee, tea, etc.).
- Receive and sort front-office deliveries (mail, couriers).
Experience & Skills :
- 1+ years of work experience as an office admin
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
You share a passion for sustainable transportation and micro-mobility solutions that
empower local communities, reduces our environmental footprint and brings people
Type d’emploi : Temps Plein