We currently have a vacancy for a Commercial Marketing Manager to translate and guide the global strategic plan into the local annual marketing plan for an emerging Sibelco EMEA business. Our role can be based at any of the following locations; Antwerp, Maastricht, Sandbach or Newton Abbot.
Our exciting role will blend strategic short to midterm marketing strategies with operational activities including portfolio management, product pricing and product positioning to ensure Sibelco maintains a sustainable, profitable business.
This is a great opportunity which, depending on the experience of the successful candidate, would suit someone who could be at the early stage of their career looking to develop and create a career as a marketeer or it could suit an established, senior person with which we can scale up the responsibilities and diversify portfolios and responsibilities.
- Guide and set the direction for the best opportunities delivering value for Sibelco
- Provide market/competitive intelligence, growth opportunities analytics/business cases, price/margin guidelines, promotional planning
- Be the local sales team focal point for internal product related issues (enabling sales focus on customer)
- Build a granular view of the market to support the “where to play/how to win” choices
- Drive growth & execution through the marketing 4Ps
Key Attributes Required:
- Minimum degree educated (e.g. business, marketing, engineering). A Master’s is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a multinational B2B organisation
- A passion for marketing with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient English communication skills
- A confident communicator who can Speak Up and contribute to group discussions and present information
- An analytical and inquisitive nature
Please submit your application by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Neil Shafe at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1626 322 356. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is 23rd August.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.