Sodexo has a network of 35000 merchants that accept our different products EcoPass, LunchPass, CadeauPass, Sport & Culture Pass. Through its initiatives and products, Sodexo wants to constantly have a positive impact on the local economy, sustainability and an inclusive society of its customers and partners.
In particular into the desire to position itself as an integrated partner for merchants by supporting local businesses, namely small and medium-sized stores. In that context, marketing campaigns are regularly organized to generate traffic to merchants.
As a market manager you realise this strategy through a partner network & direct collaboration with federations to build a qualitative and quantitative network. Backed by a broad knowledge in commercial strategy you and your team develop a market plan with right priorities based on analyses. To help you in your challenge you can count of the help of the Sodexo team!
Rather than selling you influence merchants, direct or through partnerships, to collaboration with Sodexo.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Market strategic planning
- Key account management
- Manage your team
- Delivers the mission and market approach towards merchants and towards partners.
- Investigates the market in search of new commercial opportunities. This research is based on facts & figures.
Processes this research into scenarios and roadmaps for approaching (new) partners and markets.
- Defines the segmentations and market approach for each segment with the available resources to optimise merchants NPS.
- Ensure that the actions are in line with the strategy and with marketing and or sales. Therefore, you work in close collaboration with the marketing team and the Merchants director.
- Works close with the value proposition manager to optimise our value to merchants, federations and partners. Co-creates new solutions, Go-to-market and communication of Support marketing with the necessary insights for the go-to-marketing of new solutions.
Based on the market plan you implement an action plan together with your team.
- Deploys an account plan for the merchants/ federations you are covering (40-50% of you time)
- Networking is an important asset of the contact with your market.
- Set the KPIâs necessary to obtain and measure results.
- Highly understanding of the commercial processes that you implement to optimize our service to merchants by clear and lean processes and policies
- End responsible for the onboarding new merchants in close collaboration with our partner service team (MSD)
- Defines creative marketing campaigns with federations in order to support the Sodexo strategy and merchant acquisition.
- Supports and implements the international initiatives of the group (NextGenMerchant)
- Manage the team of key account managers and/or partnership managers
- Coach & stimulate the team to improve their competences and personal goals.
- Validate & approve pricing, terms & conditions.
- Commercial background with experience in development and execution of a market strategy
- Experience to work on a large B2B client base (banking, retail, platform sales)
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate deals with as on C-level audience as on store level and positively influence the outcome
- A successful experience in people management
- Affinity with marketing principles in order to support federations and sell our marketing solutions to retail chains.
- Ability to build a network outside and within the Sodexo organisation
- Entrepreneurial, international mindset.
- Loves to coach and support his team members.
- Bilingual NL/FR with a good knowledge of EN
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation
- Analytical & numerical strong
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Breads NPS and merchants satisfaction.
- An exciting job in a dynamic organization that emphasizes training opportunities and personal development
- A full-time open-ended employment contract
- A competitive salary + fringe benefits
- An enjoyable working environment as part of a motivated team
- A workplace in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Etterbeek railway station and the Delta metro station
Quality of Life in the workplace:
- Some degree of flexibility in your work (home office, flexible working times)
- Good work-life balance
- Practical personal support services: dry-cleaning, ironing, shoe repairs, gift-buying, etc.
- A wide selection of sustainable meals in our company restaurant
- A variety of sports (badminton, mini foot, basket, meditation and yoga)