You´ve probably already met us. Maybe you´ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world. We´ve grown into a successful global company with over 15.000 stores in 24 countries. In all, we have more than 120.000 people working at our stores and support office. Our long-term goal is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. We will achieve this by continuing to offer great products and fast and friendly service. That’s why finding the right people is essential to us, and why we always put our best efforts into your professional development. Because when you grow, we grow.
Circle K is striving to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. You will collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets to make this possible. We aim for you to have the best tools, process and people at hand.
The European Marketing team is a part of Global Marketing and develops communication, campaigns and projects influencing all our 9 European business units (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ireland and Russia).
Our team is looking for a passionate team member to be part of the future development of retail marketing. The right person will be offered an exciting role in the Convenience Marketing team. We are a close crew of 4 people who develop communication and marketing campaigns hitting our European markets. Our team is a part of the European Marketing team of 8 persons, reporting into to the VP for Global Brand & Marketing
Our role is to be the experts in Marketing, driving and supporting development projects covering both our convenience categories as well as new network and product areas (for example our Electric Vehicle offer). As the center of excellence in Europe, we have a high focus on stakeholder management and love to learn and share knowledge and news across functions and markets.
You will be responsible for developing and optimizing our customer communication across a 360 range of channels, both at our stations, online and in media. You will be offered a strategic and centralized position, where you get to develop and own processes within communication and concept development, and at the same time make use of your operational marketing skills.
This role requires some traveling, primarily to our Circle K European countries.
For this role you can be located at any of our European main offices, it’s a plus of you are located in Stockholm.
YOUR KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- B2C campaign and communication development for our convenience products, including new concept store communication
- Support development of new shop concepts and our network
- Develop content and customer communication based on insights and analytics for all customer touch points
- Support and lead our local business units in implementing common campaigns
- Share knowledge and inspire our colleagues on local and global level in the marketing field
- Brand management securing a correct use of the Circle K brand
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
To feel comfortable in this role you have held prior positions as a B2C marketer, and you have experience from end-to-end campaign and communication development – always with data and customer experience in focus. Food is one of our most important growth categories within our company strategy, hence we will have a strong focus on food from a marketing and communciations perspective. It’s a plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience from the Food communication area.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field, and a minimum of three years working experience from a large international company
- has experience from project management in a complex environment, preferably in an international context
- has experience from working end-to-end with a wide range of channels, and you feel very comfortable with digital marketing
- has a great understanding of developing digital customer journeys, channel strategies and content requirements
- is used to working in an insight- and analytics-based development environment
- is comfortable communicating with many stakeholders on different levels in an organization, ie both leading specialist networks as well as presenting to senior managers
- loves building professional networks
- enjoys presenting and sharing, and has a way of inspiring others
- has excellent communication skills and is a good team player.
- is fluent in English, both spoken and written
WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON
Retail is changing fast and working in a growing company you quickly adapt to and embrace change. Things are happening fast around here, and change is a chance for you to be part of an exciting development, not exactly knowing what will happen next. It may be demanding at times and it requires you to be flexible, but we have a strong belief that by doing this together we are stronger.
We love passionate people and you have a lot of dedication to what you do. Retail is detail, as someone said, and you’ve definitely got an eye for it.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
We’re looking forward to your application.
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Susanna Edberg