Together with a team of some twenty colleagues, you will process, under the supervision of a legal advisor, the registration applications of these intermediaries and provide regular follow-up of their dossiers. You will also assist the intermediaries by answering their questions, both in the course of registration process and afterwards.
Registrations take place via an on-line application. The processing begins when the applicant intermediary has uploaded all the requisite data and documents and has paid the registration costs. The emphasis is always on a critical testing of each application against the applicable legal framework. The dossiers must be handled within the periods laid down by law. Efficient processing is therefore crucial.
In addition, you will assist the legal advisors in the management of lenders’ authorization dossiers, and you will be involved in various other activities and projects.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or in a financial field (insurance, banking, accountancy, …);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a basic knowledge of financial administrative law, company law and commercial law;
- You are familiar with the most important concepts and practices in the financial world;
- You have good administrative and organizational skills;
- You have analytical skills and capacity for synthesis;
- You have excellent capacity for logical structuring of oral and written communication;
- You are flexible, efficient and assertive;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
Our client is active in the bank industry.
As consultant, you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.