Playbrush is a European technology startup with the aim of inspiring children to brush their teeth by making it fun.
Playbrush is an interactive smart toothbrush that turns a boring routine into an exciting adventure. Playbrush connects via Bluetooth to smartphones & tablets, so children can play fun games with their own brushing movements. Children are incentivised to brush for long enough and all around their mouths, and receive statistics and feedback after every brush. Playbrush is available as a manual toothbrush attachment or as a sonic toothbrush.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated (Junior) Customer Support Manager (m/f/x) to join our team in Vienna.
- Win the hearts of children & parents by helping our customer support team in communicating with and helping our customers.
- Answer inquiries from existing and potential customers.
- Offer guidance to customers showing a high level of expertise.
- Identify customer service needs and make recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- You will be working within a team and independently.
- Passion and experience in social media usage.
- Communication and marketing experience.
- Great understanding of parents and children.
- Digital native & fluent in describing technology to children, parents and dentists.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German and English, French is a plus).
- Young-at-heart, ambitious and joyful character seeking an adventurous experience.
- Ability to work as a part of a dynamic early-stage start-up.
Working with us
- Office in Vienna.
- Weekly team lunches â occasional dinners, parties and events.
- Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
- Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
- Market adequate remuneration.
- Minimum salary according to Austrian regulations is EUR 1.534,50 gross p.m (for 40 hours).