Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investor and lender in the Nordics, investing across the entire capital structure. Investments includes a wide range of private equity structures, from separate investment mandates in commercial real estate together with large institutions and international managers to residential development. Debt includes credit financing funds focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordic region. Ventures offers opportunistic investment ideas within real estate, ranging from seed capital to traditional property investments. The team includes approximately 50 employees in Stockholm, Helsinki and London
The role â Investment Manager, Investments, Stockholm
The Investment Manager will be highly involved in the analysis and execution of real estate transactions as well as business development initiatives. As part of a small, dedicated team within Brunswick Real Estate, you will be working closely with senior management and Brunswick Real Estateâs local asset management partners to create and deliver on strategies to optimize performance and create value.
You will have varied tasks and a steep learning curve, working on a wide range of asset types and structures.
The Investment Manager will hold a central, highly visible coordinating role within the team and interact with a wide range of people, both internally and externally. The position is based at the Brunswick Real Estate head office at Jakobsgatan 6, Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Transaction & Origination.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Working closely with senior management to devise business plan and investment strategies to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns.
- Assess opportunities for acquisitions and divestment’s through analysis of region and asset specific risks and opportunities, maximizing returns on investments and optimizing cash flows.
- Participate in all aspects of deal execution including working effectively with legal, technical, tax and financial experts
- Presenting to internal and external stakeholders including senior management and investors.
Profile of the suitable candidate
- Masterâs degree in real estate, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent financial modelling capabilities.
- Smart and analytical, striving for excellence and out-performance.
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Organized with strong coordinating skills and an excellent ability to multitask.
- Commercial mind-set, strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner.
- Professional attitude, strong work ethics and high energy level.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Should you have questions or require further information, please contact Anna Skoglundh firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 76 871 00 27
Please apply with CV, personal letter and grades on career.brunswickrealestate.com no later than 22 July 2019.