Inside Sales Manager
If you are passionate about technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell EMC is the place to be. Within our Large Commercial sales organization we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to lead a successful team based in Stockholm working towards the Swedish Large Commercial business. The Large Commercial Business is a heavily invested area within Dell EMC with customers between 500 to 45 000 Employees. This would be the team to lead if you are a passionate and driven people Manager!
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and weâre committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Direct responsibility for a team of 12 Employees
- Drive and motivate the team towards the common goal
- Leading and delivering the Revenue forecasted target with alignment of the wider company goals and objectives and building and implementing a strategy for continual success
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members.
- Build and maintain a balanced mix of new and existing business across portfolio of products & services to maximize new business opportunities
- Build awareness of current market & work with marketing team to deliver effective campaigns.
- Ability to build solid virtual teams
- Establishes organizational initiatives that enable greater focus on our Customers
- +5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience within IT.
- Demonstrable track record of success and with strong operational and administrative skillsets.
- Great communicator with an innate ability to ensure that the team always retain long-term focus
- Strong partnering skills towards both country sales organization and strategic business partners
- Able to set priorities and keeping virtual team focused on the important tasks as well as motivating and drive sales performance.
- Fluent in Swedish language as well as proficient skills in English.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.