Global Compute and Networking Solutions Manager Nordics
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within the Enterprise Global Compute and Networking (GCN) Business Unit, we are looking for a Solutions Manager to join our top-calibre Nordics team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and weâre committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- The GCN Solutions Manager establishes operational objectives for team and sets focus and direction for Solutions Consultants and Technical Sales Reps aligned to industry vertical or business.
- Drives focus with cross-business and cross-functional resources and drives business process improvement efforts in multiple Nordic Countries.
- Working with country sales and pre-sales leads to help drive growth.
- The Solutions Manager is expected to conduct regular 1:1s as well as team meetings and supports the team members in their Individual Development Programs (IDP).
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly and also consults with customerâs technical management.
- Relevant leadership experience both direct and virtual teams. Proven track record in technical sales and people management.
- Excellent ability to apply advanced concepts in the technical engineering field to practical business problems and strong understanding of the solution selling process.
- Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures and designs, program strategies, and tactics clearly. Advanced level of solutions and technical knowledge and strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English. Additional Nordic languages beneficial.
- Technically and Commercially aware at IT Directors, CTO and CIO level.
- Ability to travel.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.