Sydkraft AB is looking for a Facility manager to Malmö!
Uniper likes passionate employees and colleagues. Driven by passion, we ensure high-quality deliveries of electricity to industrial and domestic customers – every second of the day, all year round. With personal commitment, dialog, diversity and equality at work, we work together to deliver social benefit in real time – while simultaneously focusing our innovative efforts on tomorrow’s energy solutions. Or as we say: “Passion for energy.” We need more people who are passionate about energy and really want to make a difference. Are you one of them?
meaningful dialog. At Uniper, employees are able to develop and strengthen their individual skills. We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and take responsibility, at every level of the Group. We have a joint approach, and our core values guide the Group’s daily work and how we perform our various activities. We call it “The Uniper Way.”
The main purpose of this role is technical, infrastructural and facility management of Uniper’s office locations in Sweden. You take responsibility for contracts, operations and budgets for assigned locations. This includes implementation of standards based on Uniper’s SLA within the facility management function.
It’s an operational, hands-on role also including project management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Implementation of necessary documentation
- Supervision of subcontractor services especially regarding operator obligations/ duties, coordination of FM Tasks
- Approval of subcontractor services and tracking of warranties
- Support Business and Subject Matter Experts
- Monitoring of claim settlement
- Monitoring of terms and regulations
- Emergency Management
- Close cooperation with Commercial Property Management, Procurement and HSSE
Uniper is part of Sweden’s critical infrastructure, thus we will carry out security clearance before employment. Drug test is also performed.
- Academic degree in relevant field (s) or similar background
- Several years demonstrable experience in the field of Real Estate/ Property-/ Facility Management or similar
- Very good knowledge of the organization of processes and supervision of technical and infrastructural facility services
- Sound knowledge of building and maintenance management
- Experience of budgeting and planning processes and supervision of technical and infrastructural facility service
- Basic knowledge in commercial real estate leasing
- Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and preferably SAP
- Proactivity and commitment to a high level of service
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to work to deadlines in an international team
- Willingness to frequent business travels
- Driving licence
We have extensive knowledge of global and regional energy markets with their different regulatory systems and market conditions. Uniper has the equipment, knowledge and skills to succeed as an established energy business.
We have various expertise in the construction, management and operation of large power plants, as well as in the optimisation and risk management of assets and contracts. At Uniper, people work with one common goal: The reliable supply of energy.